PC8 Firmware 2.5.7 - beta

🇺🇸 This forum ONLY contains issues related to the PC8 Firmware 2.5.x
🇮🇹 Questo forum contiene SOLO problematiche relative al firmware 2.5.x del PowerControl8
simone
Site Admin

PC8 Firmware 2.5.7 - beta

Post by simone »

🇺🇸
- Fixed highspeed charge switching to low speed from wall charger if going to standby
- Fixed coasting issue with ANT ready calculated power

Download here

(connect the PowerControl8 to the computer and put the firmware file into the firmware folder or use the local firmware update feature from the PC8DeviceAgent, than disconnect PowerControl8 and follow the instructions.

🇮🇹
- Risolto problema durante il passaggio delle velocità di caricamento in caso di connessione ad adattatore da muro
- Risolto il problema durante coasting (procedere senza pedalare) in caso di trasmissione di potenza RCP (Stages, Power2Max..)

Scarica qua

(connettere il PowerControl8 al computer e muovere il firmware nella cartella "firmware" oppure usate il PC8DeviceAgent tramite la funzione di aggiornamento firmware da locale; scollegare il PowerControl8 e seguire le istruzioni.

Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer

tommyzsak

Re: PC8 Firmware 2.5.7 - beta

Post by tommyzsak »

Thanks for the update!
HerbB

Post by HerbB »

Problem with the incorrect Power and cadence summary data is fixed with this firmware.
See here:
http://www.srmservice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33
Thank´s
Herb
eduriz

Post by eduriz »

Installed!!
Tillquist

Post by Tillquist »

The new firmware works really well, I also felt that battery life is improved
D e n m a r k

Use Image with Power2max Type-S and Power2max NG power meter.
PSJoyce

Post by PSJoyce »

2.5.7 works well, except I am seeing a big, abrupt, altitude shift mid-rides. "Altitude calibration during ride" is not checked in Device Agent. I saw this in 2.5.6, too.
hakkies

Post by hakkies »

hi after i uploaded the new 2.5.7 firmware my rides record and when i want to upload them they disappear they don't upload or appear in the history?
RasmussM

Post by RasmussM »

simone wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:46 pm 🇺🇸
- Fixed highspeed charge switching to low speed from wall charger if going to standby

Download here

(connect the PowerControl8 to the computer and put the firmware file into the firmware folder or use the local firmware update feature from the PC8DeviceAgent, than disconnect PowerControl8 and follow the instructions.

🇮🇹
- Risolto problema durante il passaggio delle velocità di caricamento in caso di connessione ad adattatore da muro
- Risolto il problema durante coasting (procedere senza pedalare) in caso di trasmissione di potenza RCP (Stages, Power2Max..)

Scarica qua

(connettere il PowerControl8 al computer e muovere il firmware nella cartella "firmware" oppure usate il PC8DeviceAgent tramite la funzione di aggiornamento firmware da locale; scollegare il PowerControl8 e seguire le istruzioni.

Have updated to FW 2.5.7 some days ago and also tested on some rides and all looks to work for me, also Upload by WIFI and also local with DA.
RasmussM

Post by RasmussM »

simone wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:46 pm 🇺🇸

Download here

🇮🇹

Scarica qua

When a ride is finished and I press Set+Pro for reset the PC8 its asking for Upload (also when WIFI is set to off on the PC8) is that a new feature?
simone
Site Admin

Post by simone »

RasmussM wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:07 am
simone wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:46 pm
When a ride is finished and I press Set+Pro for reset the PC8 its asking for Upload (also when WIFI is set to off on the PC8) is that a new feature?
Ing. Simone Stilli
Responsabile SRM Italia - Software Developer